Skip to main content

I NEED YOUR HELP

A PayPal Fundraiser cannot last longer than 30 days. For more than a year, I have been starting a new fundraiser every month as the donations received have never exceeded 1% of the fundraising target amount.

Briefly for those who don't know my story:
In the summer of 2018, due to serious respiratory problems, I was hospitalised at the surgical centre of the Italian organisation EMERGENCY in Kabul. In the following days, emergency surgery was required, for which I was rushed to a hospital in Italy, where I was operated on a few minutes after landing at Milan airport. In the following days, I was diagnosed with metastatic cancer, which required another difficult surgery and then combined radiochemotherapy. All of this involved the removal of three organs; lymph nodes, etc.. I also became permanently disabled and lost my voice. 

Despite considerable efforts to overcome this situation, which was then further aggravated by the restrictions imposed due to the COVID pandemic, I jumped through hoops to try to get back to work. I had to spend all my life savings to deal with this health emergency, starting with my urgent transfer from the hospital in Afghanistan to the hospital in Italy.

I tried to get hired but my disability and age make this almost impossible.
I have a strong need to earn a living and, therefore, no longer having the possibility of being hired, I have started fundraising with the hope of raising that sum of money that will give me the opportunity to start working again as a self-employed person.

Your donations will help me cover the expenses of my trips to the Gulf and Central Asia and to set up a new sole proprietorship.

Here's a link to my fundraiser:

Thank you very much for your support.