Thursday, 29 April 2021
Friday, 23 April 2021
COVID-19 - Italian authorities have set up an emergency phone number that everyone can call for free from Italy for advice and indications
The Government of Italy has created a single central structure for the prevention, control and response to the infection by the new "coronavirus".
Italy was among the first countries to establish strict control measures and the number of infected patients is updated and checked daily. Symptoms can be mild such as a cold, sore throat, cough and fever, or more severe such as pneumonia and breathing difficulties. The people most susceptible to severe forms are the elderly and those with pre-existing diseases, such as diabetes and heart disease.
The Italian authorities have set up an emergency telephone number that everyone can call for free from Italy for advice and indications: 1500. All Afghan citizens in Italy who need medical assistance or tests can call this number and have it checked at the competent centers in public hospitals.
Following the great spread of the virus in Italy and the declaration of the pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Government of Italy adopted on 11 March further extraordinary measures for the containment and management of epidemiological risk that apply to the whole national territory. The normative texts and detailed indications on the measures adopted, which include the closure of commercial establishments and the suspension of personal mobility, can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
The symptoms of Corona virus are similar to those of normal flu, which is present throughout Europe in many different forms right now. This produces a concern that is greater than the actual risk of contracting the coronavirus and a higher reporting of suspected cases than those actually related to the new virus.
The monitoring continues carefully and the Italian government expects that, with the increase in controls and preventive measures, a decrease in cases of infection can be achieved.
Friday, 16 April 2021
Wednesday, 14 April 2021
Saturday, 27 March 2021
● Ref. ITSAf/21/002/4-24 | Title: Trade, Solidarity & Inclusion | Location: Balkh, Bamyan, Herat, Kabul, Kandahar, Nangarhar, European Union, U.A.E....
● Ref. ITSAf/21/003/4-12 | Title: My Wonderful Village | Location: Afghanistan
● Ref. ITSAf/21/004/4-60 | Title: Welcome to Hospitality! | Location: Afghanistan
● Ref. ITSAf/21/005/4-72 | Title: I Have the Same Right! | Location: Afghanistan, European Union...
● Ref. ITSAf/21/006/4-36 | Title: Amazing Barters | Location: Afghanistan, U.A.E., European Union...
● Ref. ITSAf/21/007/4-4 | Title: Recipes of Friendship | Location: Afghanistan, European Union...
● Ref. ITSAf/21/008/4-36 | Title: Pizza & Raisins | Location: Afghanistan
● Ref. ITSAf/21/009/4-60 | Title: Rural Paradise | Location: Afghanistan
● Ref. ITSAf/21/010/4-20 | Title: Italian Design & Afghan Craftswomen | Location: Afghanistan, European Union...
● Ref. ITSAf/21/011/4-9 | Title: Poem to the World | Location: Afghanistan, European Union, Switzerland...