Skip to main content

Join me in the fight against cancer in Afghanistan

My life has changed in the last year due to a cancer "given" by Kabul air pollution. I had to leave my beloved Afghanistan but I will soon be back. 
Many say I'm crazy to continue my life in one of the poorest and most dangerous countries in the world, and that in a situation like mine, going back to Afghanistan would be like committing suicide. But it's not exactly like that.

Cancer has made me a person with disabilities, and I have to undergo cancer follow-up for the next 5 years - My mission [our Mssion] will therefore be to raise awareness about the absolute need to create Cancer Centers in Afghanistan where every Afghan can be diagnosed, treated, and helped. Especially for those who like me, despite having won a first battle against this evil, have to adapt to a new way of life.

IN AFGHANISTAN, tens of thousands of PEOPLE DIE FROM CANCER each year!
And few people in the World know about this.

I'll be there in Afghanistan to make it clear to the whole world what cancer patients and those at risk of cancer need.

If you are interested in supporting me & joining me in this fight against cancer, please fill out the Form at https://www.ivotoniut.com/waroncancer/. Thanks