- The asphalt and construction projects of roads in 4th, 11th, and 15th districts of Kabul belong to Kabul Municipality;
- To build and reconstruction of Laqi, Shahrwan and Seyah Aab canals in Takhar province, belong to Ministry of Energy & Water;
- The recruitment of a consultancy firm for Trans-Hindukush connecting road project, belong to Ministry of Public Works;
- The maintenance service project of Hamid Karzai international airport;
- The maintenance service project of radar system in Balkh province, belong to Afghanistan’s Civil Aviation Authority;
- The 191 items of vehicle components belong to Ministry of Interior;
- Procurement of IT equipment for Capital Region Independent Development Authority (CRIDA);
- The public awareness project of ministry of counter narcotics.
The National Procurement Commission also discussed on classification of companies into different capacity categories, providing the opportunity for small and medium enterprise’s further engagement in procurement, especially giving priority and preference to the businesses run by women, and also paving the ground for domestic investment in construction sector and beneficial ownership of firms.
In this 103rd meeting, Dr. Abdullah Abdullah, the Chief Executive of NUG, Ministers of Finance, Economy and Justice, senior advisor to the President in infrastructure affairs, officials of National Procurement Authority and Wolesi Jirga`s observers from finance and budget commission also participated.