Pursuant to the provision of sub clause (4) of Article (75) of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Procurement Law was revised, and new amendments were ratified by H.E President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan through legislative decree no. (75) Dated October 7, 2015. The enacted Law aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Organize procurement of goods, works, and services required by Procuring entities
- Ensuring transparency in procurement proceedings;
- [to have] Effective control of financial affairs and public expenditure;
- Ensuring economy [best value for money] in the procurement of goods, works and services;
- Providing equal tendering opportunities for participation to all eligible bidders in procurement proceedings.
NB: The Afghanistan Procurement Law in English language is not yet availble, but it will be available soon on the website of Afghanistan National Procurement Authority (NPA) for downloading.
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ THE CONTENT OF THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED TO CAUSE HARM, but if You have any concerns about the contents of this Blog, contact me by filling out the email form below. Disagreeing with the content of this Blog does not constitute sufficient ground for You to ask me to remove or modify any parts of this Blog. Thank You for visiting my Blog, Ivo R.Toniut ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆