The benefits of VeilMail
- Total security - The ability to restrict devices the user utilizes to accessing/view the secure communication.
- Total control - Ability to restrict end user printing forwarding, copying and pasting, and deleting.
- Delete means delete - With conventional email, a copy remains on your hard drive and the recipient’s hard drive, where it can be deliberately or inadvertently found. With VeilMail, when you select ‘auto delete’, it means delete; it can not be forensically traced.
- No transmission trail - Unlike conventional email, your message is not saved on a computer’s hard drive or on a mobile phone, so once you’ve deleted it, your message leaves no trail to trace.
- No transmission fail - Your computer connects directly to the recipient’s computer with no intermediary. If the message has left the sender, then the recipient will have received it. No email addresses and a closed circuit user list eliminates wrongful delivery.
- Preset auto deletion - At any time before, during or after the transmission of a secure message, you can delete it from your end, or pre-set it to self-destruct at a time of your choosing. You can also delete it if not opened after a selected period.
- Additional security via two types of encryption, one for data storage and another for communication.
How VeilMail gives you total security
- No Email Addresses - VeilMail is a closed loop secure communication system with no email addresses, eliminating the opportunity for outside party contact.
- No Local Storage - Mail is not stored locally on a user’s machine, neither is it cached.
- No Email Hosting service - The sole purpose of the VeilMail server is user authentication and key exchange management. VeilMail does not deploy any hosted email server for storing user email.
- NO SMTP Server - VeilMail avoids using SMTP server or any other standard such as IMAP or POP3.
- Abstract Security Layer - VeilMail runs on an AIC virtual machine (a proprietary development) which itself is an abstract security layer.
- Self Managed Nodes - There is no centralized database for storing data - each account manages it’s own messages.
- Encryption - VeilMail provides two types of encryption, one for data storage and another for communication.
- Completely Private - The administrator of the system cannot access/engage in private messages between any two users. Unique functions in VeilMail sets it from all others.
Click HERE to Sign up for a free trial
SC Jalil Holding SRL è la prima ed unica società europea che promuove e vende i tuoi prodotti e servizi in Afghanistan. La società è operativa sul territorio dell'Afghanistan con una propria filiale.
Per ulteriori informazioni su come sviluppare i tuoi affari in Afghanistan, contattami al cellulare afghano +93792013370 o con un SMS al cellulare italiano +393494517705 oppure scrivendomi a ivotoniut[at]gmail.com - Grazie, Ivo Toniut, AD Jalil Holding.